We are a year-round school that enrolls students in all developmental classrooms monthly. In order to enroll your child at our school we ask that you go through the following process.
- Send us an email - or give us a call - to introduce us to you and your family. Please call us at (415) 221-6133 if you wish to visit our school.
- Schedule a tour. We tour prospective parents with their children daily, at 10:00AM and 3:00PM.
- Attend Tour. Prior to admissions, we invite you and your child to learn more about Mother Goose School by joining us on a tour. This visit gives us an opportunity to get acquainted with your family and provides information regarding space availability based on your child’s developmental range and your potential schedule for enrollment.
- Register Your Child. Make an appointment for registration. At this time, we will review paperwork and admissions guidelines
- Schedule Student Visits. You will schedule two visits to welcome your child to Mother Goose School. One will be in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- First Day of School. At the first of the month, your child will begin with us at Mother Goose School.
Thank you for your interest in Mother Goose School. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Mother Goose School offers both full and part-time schedules.
Basic full day rates are below. Various 1/2 day schedules are also available, please contact us for more information.
5 Days (M-F)
3 Days (MWF)
2 Days (T/TH)